Explzh for Windows is a file operation tool created with the concept of treating archive files, CD-ROM virtual disk images (ISO-9660 / ISO-13346), and FTP hosts as virtual folders and handling them like an explorer.
It is characterized by the fact that it supports almost any library format distributed on the Internet, supports a CD-ROM virtual disk image (ISO-9660 / ISO-13346), and can handle an FTP host like an Explorer by FTP add-on. More Info »
- Explorer-like GUI and operability.
- LHA, ZIP (ZIPX), JAR, CAB, RAR, TAR, TAR.XXX, 7z, ARJ, WIM, CHM, PE, HFS, NSIS Format Installer, ISO, InstallShield, MSI, and several other formats ..., to It corresponds.
- Support for more archive formats by introducing the integrated archiver DLL.
- Equipped with a self-extracting archive creation function that can create high-performance automatic installers. Digital signature addition function to created self-extracting archive.
- Office 2007 or later document compression / image optimization re-archiving function.
- Supports compression and decompression of Unicode file names.
- Supports compression and expansion exceeding 4GB.
- It is equipped with an unbreakable AES encryption function. You can create a robust secure ZIP encryption archive.
- Equipped with thumbnail function of image file.
- In-library file search function. .
- Equipped with archive file conversion function.
- File split function. The split file has a self-consolidation function, and can concatenate files larger than 4GB. (No need for batch file or connection software)
- UU (XX) Encode, Base64 decode function.
- FTP upload function that can upload the created library to the site set in advance.