ExpanDrive Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to ExpanDrive for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is FileZilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 41 alternatives to ExpanDrive and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to ExpanDrive are RaiDrive (Freemium), Rclone (Free, Open Source), odrive (Freemium) and NetDrive (Paid).
- SponsoredGoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
- Mount NAS, Router, Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox to a network drive on File Explorer. No need for synchronization and no need for web browsers!.
- rsync for cloud storage. Rclone is a command line program to sync files and directories to and from the cloud.
- Unify all your storage. odrive makes it easy to access, sync, and share all your files from one place. Integrations to 20+ services, desktop sync, CLI (inc. Linux), placeholders, zero-knowledge-encryption, web client, advanced sharing, and more. .
- Remote storage tool that lets you access your cloud files as if they're on a local disk.
- Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- Put the cloud on your desktop; access Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more. WebDrive lets you edit files on corporate SFTP and SharePoint Servers as easily as editing any file on your computer.
- Mount cloud storage as a local drive, save your disk space, use cloud encryption to protect your online files.