EnhanceMy8 is described as 'software for Windows 8 specifically: not a Modern UI (ex Metro) software, but a desktop program for Windows 8 optimization' and is an app in the OS & Utilities category. There are more than 100 alternatives to EnhanceMy8 for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and the Web. The most liked alternative is BleachBit, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like EnhanceMy8 are CCleaner (Freemium), Glary Utilities (Freemium), Sysinternals Suite (Free) and AVG PC TuneUp (Paid).
- 107 alternatives
- BleachBit deletes unnecessary files to free valuable disk space, maintain privacy, and remove junk.
- Free • Open Source
- Cleaner tool for your system - protects your privacy, makes your computer faster and more secure.
- The software tries to install Avast too - Spyware, runs in background and collects information to send to Avast. Background mode can be disabled, but gets re-enabled on each run - Shows pop-up system wide ads from time to time
- Android Tablet
- The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files.
- Make your old PC live longer — and your new PC run faster — with AVG TuneUp.
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker is a freeware Tweak UI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows.
- Windows Repair Toolbox is a software created to help you repair a Windows system, by making the process faster, easier and uniform.
Has code similar to Coin miner software in the .exe
VirusTotal shows a mlicious static engine in the .exe
- Award-winning optimizer that will clean, fix and speed up your PC in a few simple clicks. Experts recommend BoostSpeed as effective, fast and a program the entire family can use.