The most popular alternative is DS4Windows (Ryochan7 fork), which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to DS4Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DS4Windows alternatives are Xpadder (Paid), InputMapper (Free), ScpToolkit (Free, Open Source) and Pinnacle Game Profiler (Paid).
- An extract anywhere program that allows you to get the best DualShock 4 experience on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible. A fork of the work of Jays2Kings. Old project website at ds4windows.com.
- A utility for mapping keyboard keys and mouse button actions to your game controller buttons for PC gaming.
- InputMapper is a DS4 (DualShock 4) input mapper that allows you to connect your PS4 gamepad to windows, wired (USB) or wirelessly (Bluetooth).
- Open source Windows Driver and XInput Wrapper for Sony DualShock 3/4 Controllers.
- Pinnacle Game Profiler allows you to emulate your keyboard and mouse with your video game controller, and otherwise customize the controller's behavior.
- First and only gamepad mapper to make Xbox Elite paddles separate buttons. Works with Xbox Elite, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 controllers. It allows you to map gamepad to keyboard, mouse, and controller.
- Integrate your keyboard and mouse in one place and turn off the Xbox 360 Controller easily on PC.
- jstest-gtk is a simple joystick tester based on Gtk+.
- Joystick to mouse (also known as joy2mouse) let's you control the mouse and keyboard using your joystick or gamepad.Joystick 2 Mouse has many applications :
- Control your PC using an Xbox controller instead of the mouse and keyboard. Keysticks is free, open source software released under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.