Do It Again Alternatives
The most popular alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Do It Again so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Do It Again alternatives are AutoIt (Free), Pulover’s Macro Creator (Free, Open Source), AutoKey (Free, Open Source) and Hammerspoon (Free, Open Source).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.
- Pulover’s Macro Creator is a Free Automation Tool and Script Generator. It is based on...
- This is a tool for powerful automation of OS X. At its core, Hammerspoon is just a bridge between the operating system and a Lua scripting engine.
- AutoKey is a desktop automation utility for Linux and X11. It allows you to manage collection of scripts and phrases, and assign abbreviations and hotkeys to these. This allows you to execute a script or insert text on demand in any program.
- This tool lets you simulate keyboard input and mouse activity, move and resize windows, etc. It does this using X11's XTEST extension and other Xlib functions.
- Quick Macros automates repetitive tasks, even the most complex.
- A free light weight mouse macro that records mouse movements, clicks and keyboard entries. Mini Mouse Macro is totally free, no adds, no banners, no trial, free.
- Automation Workshop Free Edition is a powerful IT process automation software for Windows. Automate for free!