Direct Mail is a macOS app that features a suite of powerful email marketing tools, including: a fun and easy-to-use email template editor, mailing list sign up forms and advanced list management tools, and insightful campaign analytics reports.
Here are some of the things you can do with Direct Mail:
• Email updates, promotions, or other communication to your customers or subscribers
• Explore and share detailed performance reports: know who is opening and clicking your emails
• Expand your mailing list by adding an email sign up form to your website or online store
• Connect your mailing list to your existing customer database
• Create automated campaigns that send without you having to lift a finger. Great for nurturing business leads, sending reminders, or training courses via email.
• Collaborate with other colleagues also using Direct Mail—in real time!... More Info »
For the past 15 years, Direct Mail has helped individuals and small- to medium-sized businesses connect with customers, grow their bottom line, and expand their reach. Many of our customers choose Direct Mail specifically because it is a native Mac app instead of a web-based solution. This key difference lets our customers use the full power of their Mac to work how, when, and where they want, instead of being tethered to a slow web browser, where trouble can be just one bad internet connection (or one accidental tab closing) away.
Link to official Direct Mail site
One time purchase ranging between $30 and $100, and / or subscription that costs between $15 and $150. Price may vary depending on commitment and so on.
Email automation Email tracking
Add a feature
Business & Commerce
bulk-email bulk-mail email-automation email-campaign email-marketing email-newsletter email-tracking