DBeaver Alternatives for Linux
MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, and much more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - MySQL Workbench is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to DBeaver.
MySQL Workbench Features
Comments about MySQL Workbench as a Alternative to DBeaverSome users think MySQL Workbench is a great DBeaver alternative, some don't.
Does not recognize MariaDB and crashes.0
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields.
- - phpMyAdmin is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to DBeaver.
Comments about phpMyAdmin as a Alternative to DBeaverSome users think phpMyAdmin is a great DBeaver alternative, some don't.
phpMyAdmin is specifically for managing a MySQL/MariaDB instance. Not comparable. Unless you are looking to only interact with MySQL.2Guest
not an sql general client0
DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DataGrip is the most popular commercial alternative to DBeaver.
Opinions about DataGrip as a Alternative to DBeaverAlmost everyone thinks DataGrip is a great DBeaver alternative.
Base is a full-featured desktop database front end, designed to meet the needs of a broad array of users, for all kinds of usages, such as keeping track of collections of objects,maintaining customer information databases,maintaining student grade and curriculum...Suggest and vote on features
LibreOffice - Base Features
DB Browser for SQLite (DB4S) is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite.Suggest and vote on features
DB Browser for SQLite Features
pgAdmin is the most popular and feature rich open source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced open source database in the world.Suggest and vote on features
Open Source SQL Editor and Database Manager for MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Redshift, Sqlite and more.Suggest and vote on features
Beekeeper studio Features
- AutocompletionBeekeeper studio can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightBeekeeper studio consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeBeekeeper studio supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeBeekeeper studio doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableBeekeeper studio can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Beekeeper studio without registration.
Comments about Beekeeper studio as a Alternative to DBeaverpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
It supports a lot of databases and has an easy good looking UI next to it being free and open source3
Beekeeper studio is ligher weight (and less featureful) than DBeaver, but it is exactly what I need 99% of the time. Deals with remote Postgres DBs and local sqlite files seamlessly0