The Best Free DBeaver AlternativesTop Database Managers and other similar apps like DBeaver
HeidiSQL is a useful tool designed for web developers using the popular MySQL server, Microsoft SQL databases and PostgreSQL. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events.
Suggest and vote on features
- - HeidiSQL is the most popular Windows alternative to DBeaver.
- - HeidiSQL is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to DBeaver.
- LightweightHeidiSQL consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeHeidiSQL doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineHeidiSQL can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Privacy focusedHeidiSQL is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No TrackingHeidiSQL will not track you or use your personal data.
- PortableHeidiSQL can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Dark ModeHeidiSQL supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Comments about HeidiSQL as a Alternative to DBeaverAlmost everyone thinks HeidiSQL is a great DBeaver alternative.Guest
It's easy to setup, can connect directly to the server. Has a portable option. Can export and import databases in a file and automatically created a ZIP file if needed. Works with MariaDB (my case).0Guest
He work with MySQL old version too1Guest
For me is the best DB management app under WIN OS.1
dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB client for database management, administration and development. With the help of this intelligent MySQL client the work with data and code has become easier and more convenient.Suggest and vote on features
dbForge Studio for MySQL Features
Comments about dbForge Studio for MySQL as a Alternative to DBeaverAlmost everyone thinks dbForge Studio for MySQL is a great DBeaver alternative.all • positive • negative relevance • date
Efficient query building and debugging, a go-to tool for MySQL development.1
I like dbForge Studio because of its comprehensive feature set. It includes database design, query building, data and schema synchronization,performance tuning, and more. Automatic SQL syntax check, auto-generation of JOIN clauses, ultimate debugger are invaluable for me and help greatly improve my daily routines.0
The intuitive interface of dbForge Studio for MySQL simplifies database management tasks, making it easy to navigate through various functions.0
It is simple to set up. Able to import and export databases from a file. I use MariaDB in my instance.0
dbForge Studio for MySQL is a game-changer for database management. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make handling MySQL & MariaDB databases a breeze.0Show more comments ▾5 of 41 comments
NocoDB is a feature-rich, open source #NoCode platform that turns any database into a smart spreadsheet similar to Airtable.
Suggest and vote on features
- - NocoDB is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to DBeaver.
- Kanban BoardNocoDB allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- Works OfflineNocoDB can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeNocoDB doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- WYSIWYG SupportNocoDB integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, and much more.Suggest and vote on features
MySQL Workbench Features
Comments about MySQL Workbench as a Alternative to DBeaverSome users think MySQL Workbench is a great DBeaver alternative, some don't.
Does not recognize MariaDB and crashes.0
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields.
- - phpMyAdmin is the most popular Web-based alternative to DBeaver.
Comments about phpMyAdmin as a Alternative to DBeaverSome users think phpMyAdmin is a great DBeaver alternative, some don't.
phpMyAdmin is specifically for managing a MySQL/MariaDB instance. Not comparable. Unless you are looking to only interact with MySQL.2Guest
not an sql general client0
Base is a full-featured desktop database front end, designed to meet the needs of a broad array of users, for all kinds of usages, such as keeping track of collections of objects,maintaining customer information databases,maintaining student grade and curriculum...Suggest and vote on features
LibreOffice - Base Features
DB Browser for SQLite (DB4S) is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite.Suggest and vote on features
DB Browser for SQLite Features