Datawrapper AlternativesStatistical Analyzers and other similar apps like Datawrapper
SymPy is a Python library for symbolic computation. The stated goals of the library are to become a full-featured computer algebra system and to keep a simple code base to promote extensibility and comprehensibility.
- - SymPy is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Datawrapper.
- - SymPy is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Datawrapper.
ASCEND is a free open-source software program for solving small to very large mathematical models. ASCEND can solve systems of non-linear equations, linear and nonlinear optimisation problems, and dynamic systems expressed in the form of differential/algebraic equations.
Number Analytics is an web based statistical software for academics and market research supporting various types of data (SPSS, Excel, CSV, STATA, Minitab, SAS) and platforms (iOS, Android, and Web).
- - Number Analytics is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Datawrapper.
- - Number Analytics is the most popular commercial alternative to Datawrapper.
Number Analytics Features
STATISTICA is a tried and true analytics platform with more than two decades of history in delivering successful business results for our customers, a global user base of more than 600,000 users.
Statwing was built by and for analysts, so you can clean data, explore relationships, and create charts in minutes instead of hours. Simply upload your spreadsheet or dataset, then select the relationships you want to explore.
A customizable open source widget to visualize and edit open datasets, without any other backend than Github or Gitlab.
- - Datami is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Datawrapper.