CMS IntelliCAD Alternatives for Mac
FreeCAD is a general purpose parametric 3D CAD modeler. The development is completely Open Source (LGPL License). FreeCAD is aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in a wider range of uses around engineering, such as architecture or other...
Suggest and vote on features
- - FreeCAD is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to CMS IntelliCAD.
- - FreeCAD is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CMS IntelliCAD.
- Parametric ModelingFreeCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- Procedural ModelingFreeCAD can create or modify 3D models and textures based on a sequence of rules.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in FreeCAD without registration.
- Ad-freeFreeCAD doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineFreeCAD can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for LayersFreeCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- PortableFreeCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No TrackingFreeCAD will not track you or use your personal data.
Comments about FreeCAD as a Alternative to CMS IntelliCADpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Now i want to make my drawings on a macbook air0
LibreCAD is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. It is based on Qt, which is a leading cross-platform application and UI development framework.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableLibreCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LibreCAD without registration.
- Parametric ModelingLibreCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- LightweightLibreCAD consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for LayersLibreCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
AutoCAD is a leading CAD (computer-aided design) software used professionally throughout architectural, electrical, mechanical and other engineering and design industries. It was once available under a perpetual license but is now accessed solely through a subscription.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Autodesk AutoCAD is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to CMS IntelliCAD.
- - Autodesk AutoCAD is the most popular commercial alternative to CMS IntelliCAD.
Autodesk AutoCAD Features
- Ad-freeAutodesk AutoCAD doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Parametric ModelingAutodesk AutoCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Autodesk AutoCAD simultaneously.
- Support for scriptingAutodesk AutoCAD supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
Dune 3D operates as a parametric 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software. It provides users with the capability to sketch and constrain both in 2D and 3D dimensions. Furthermore, it allows for the addition of chamfers and fillets to designs.Suggest and vote on features
Dune 3D Features
- LightweightDune 3D consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeDune 3D doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Dune 3D without registration.
- PortableDune 3D can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Parametric ModelingDune 3D can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
OpenSCAD is a software for creating solid 3D CAD objects. It is free software and available for Linux/UNIX, MS Windows and MacOS.Suggest and vote on features
BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.Suggest and vote on features
DraftSight is a professional-grade, open 2D CAD product for users who want a better way to read, write and share DWG files. DraftSight is easy to use and is available for professional CAD users, students and educators to download and activate for free.*
ArchiCAD offers computer aided solutions for handling all common aspects of aesthetics and engineering during the whole design process of the built environment — buildings, interiors, urban areas, etc.
QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in 2D. With QCAD you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts or schemas and diagrams.Suggest and vote on features
MakerSCAD is a web-based parametric 3D design software with a block-based programming language to create objects for 3D printing, animations, games and websites.Suggest and vote on features
Site certificate expired. Software itself hasn't been updated in a very long time, is incomplete, and doesn't function
Archimedes is a free and open source CAD (Computer Aided Design) software. It is a robust system built over Eclipse’s Rich Client Java Platform fully based on plug ins. This means it is easily extensible but also has a pretty thin core that allows you to select the features you...Suggest and vote on features
Archimedes CAD Features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsArchimedes CAD can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
The project seems no longer developed. Last version, 0.66, released in June 2012, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
Cobalt is a parametric 3D modeling software for product design and development that's easy to use. It offers wireframe, solid and surface modeling with precision drawings, renderings and animation.Suggest and vote on features
Cobalt 3D Modeling Features