Cloud Business Management System Alternatives
GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GnuCash is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Cloud Business Management System.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Cloud Business Management System.
HomeBank is a free software. Use it to manage your personal accounts. It is designed to easy to use. Analyse your finances in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.Suggest and vote on features
- Multiple Account supportHomeBank support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- Recurring BillingHomeBank lets you set, track or charge scheduled payments at custom or predefined intervals to a product or service.
- Currency ConversionHomeBank lets you convert different currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Bank integrationYou can view and record your banking activity automatically within HomeBank.
- Support for multiple currenciesHomeBank allows you to use more than one currency.
- Import CSV DataHomeBank can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Dark ModeHomeBank supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in HomeBank without registration.
- PortableHomeBank can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Odoo (formerly OpenERP) is a suite of open-source business apps written in Python and distributed under the AGPL license, under the Open Core software business model. It is used by 2 million users worldwide to manage companies of all size.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Odoo is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to Cloud Business Management System.
ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.Suggest and vote on features
- Sync with Google CalendarERPNext can be synchronized with Google Calendar
- Dark ModeERPNext supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- GamificationERPNext makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- Git SupportERPNext supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Marketing AutomationERPNext can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Recurring TasksERPNext supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- SubtasksERPNext allows you to create and manage tasks inside of a parent-main task.
- Ad-freeERPNext doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
The most popular version of Americas #1 small business financial software helps make your business more profitable.
Intuit QuickBooks has no features, suggest some!
- - Intuit QuickBooks is the most popular commercial alternative to Cloud Business Management System.
Quicken is Americas #1 personal finance software. Make money management easy. Take control of your personal finances.Suggest and vote on features
- Multiple Account supportQuicken support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- Recurring BillingQuicken lets you set, track or charge scheduled payments at custom or predefined intervals to a product or service.
- Support for multiple currenciesQuicken allows you to use more than one currency.
- Cash Flow AnalysisQuicken offers an overview of your expected cash balances based on your transactions.
- Bank integrationYou can view and record your banking activity automatically within Quicken.
Send, track and collect payments quickly. Great for teams, freelancers and service providers. FreshBooks is an easy cloud accounting app for small businesses and freelancers, specifically designed to save you time billing clients.Suggest and vote on features
Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line. This may put off some users, since there is no flashy UI, but for those who want unparalleled reporting access to their data there are few alternatives.Suggest and vote on features
Wave makes it easy to be your own boss. Just do what you're good at, and lean on Wave's smart online software for help with invoicing, accounting and payroll.Suggest and vote on features
Tryton is a three-tiers high-level general purpose application platform under the license GPL-3 written in Python and uses PostgreSQL as database engine. It's the core base of a business solution providing modularity, scalability and security.Suggest and vote on features
Manager is free accounting software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with modules such as cashbook, invoicing, receivables, payables, taxes and comprehensive financial reports.
The desktop edition is free while the cloud edition.
Xero is beautifully designed accounting software that lets you manage your small business finances anywhere, anytime.Xero has no features, suggest some!