What is REI3?
REI3 is a platform for business software that is built on modern web technologies. Open-source, free to use, extendable and powerful, anyone can use REI3 to address business software needs.
A growing number of business applications are available to cover the basics. Track employee time, manage tasks, control assets, safely store passwords and much more with ready-to-use REI3 applications. And if those applications do not completely fulfill your requirements: Easily expand them with extra data, business logic and user interfaces.
Also included: The Builder. A graphical, low-code tool to build upon existing or create completely new REI3 applications. With visual form editors but also access to complex data structures and performance optimization features, highly scalable applications are simple to create.
- Running anywhere: Windows, Linux - on-premise or in the cloud.
- Fully integrated, turn-key solution with integrated database & backups for smaller teams on Windows.
- Looks good anywhere: Optimized for large and small screens.
- Free to use: Companies, institutions or private individuals.
- Many features for building applications: Forms, calendars, notifications, custom functions, sub queries, conditional filters, indexing, mail-processing, composite-keys, field states, preset records and many more.
- Integrated repository: Install & update applications from our central repository from within REI3.
- Open platform: Anybody can build and publish their own applications. Self-hosted repositories are easy to setup as well.
- Open source: Use, change and build REI3.
- Direct feedback: Direct access to application authors to request features/changes from within REI3.
- Optional support services: Run REI3 productively in your organization with professional support from trained technician.
- 29 Stars
- 9 Forks
- 1 Open Issues