The most popular alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 31 alternatives to Clickermann so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Clickermann alternatives are AutoIt (Free), Sikuli (Free, Open Source), Pulover’s Macro Creator (Free, Open Source) and FastKeys (Paid).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.
- Desktop automation tool using image recognition to identify and automate GUI elements.
- Pulover’s Macro Creator is a Free Automation Tool and Script Generator. It is based on...
- Text expander, start menu, shortcuts, auto complete, mouse gestures, macro recorder, clipboard manager and more.
- With Automator, you can accomplish time-consuming, repetitive manual tasks quickly, efficiently, and effortlessly.
- AutoKey is a desktop automation utility for Linux and X11. It allows you to manage collection of scripts and phrases, and assign abbreviations and hotkeys to these. This allows you to execute a script or insert text on demand in any program.
- Key Manager reveals the full potential of your keyboard and mouse and allows you to save time and efforts while working with your computer.
- WinAutomation is the most advanced Windows Automation app, featuring a Macro Recorder and a Web Recorder.
- A free light weight mouse macro that records mouse movements, clicks and keyboard entries. Mini Mouse Macro is totally free, no adds, no banners, no trial, free.