Find and organize files on Google Drive ultimately reducing storage costs. Find duplicate files, large files, empty files, files by date and files by type.
Try Clean Drive with a FREE 7-day trial. No credit card required.
🆕 Features Recently Added 🥳
* Bulk deletion of files or duplicates files
* Select duplicates files by oldest or newest creation date
* Thumbnail preview of each file with ability to zoom in on the preview.
* Storage usage overview for Gmail and Google Photos as well as Google Drive.
* View the owner of every file. More Info »
Do you know how many files you have in your Google Drive account? How many of them are duplicate files? Or empty folders? Or older than a specific date? How many PDFs do you have? How much storage space is being used? This app will answer these questions and more! Clean Drive will save you time and money by helping you stay organized and allowing you to reduce the amount of storage you need.
First, Clean Drive will analyze your Google Drive and determine how your storage space is being used and what space you have remaining. It will also show you the number of files and folders that your account contains.
The summary page will show you the number of files sorted by size and the storage used for:
* Duplicate Files
* Large Files
* Empty Files
* Files older than a specific date
* Files by type: Documents, Photos & Images, Audio, Video, Archive (zip), Other
The file type summary will show all files categorized by their type. This makes it easy to see how many of a specific file type you have such as documents, sheets, images or zip files and how much storage space they are using. All file types are supported.
Simply click on a file name to view additional details or move the file to your trash folder. This makes sweeping for and removing duplicates, unused files or extra large files quick & easy.