The most popular alternative is Ditto, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to CLCL so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CLCL alternatives are CopyQ (Free, Open Source), 1clipboard (Free), ClipboardFusion (Freemium) and RecentX (Paid).
- Parcellite is a lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager. This is a stripped down, basic-features-only clipboard manager with a small memory footprint for those who like simplicity.
- ClipAngel is an extension to the standard Windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any saved item at a later time. It saves main types of data that can be put on the clipboard: text, images, html, files.
- Copy images and text from one PC to another with a cloud-based clipboard.
- Clipdiary clipboard manager saves the complete clipboard history.
- ClipboardZanager is a modern, quick and smart clipboard manager for Windows 10. It creates a historic of what you copy and let you paste the data at any time on any device.
- Clipman is a clipboard manager for Xfce. It keeps the clipboard contents around while it is usually lost when you close an application.
- Klipper is the KDE clipboard cut & paste utility.
It stores clipboard history, and allows you to link clipboard contents to application actions.
- ArsClip is a freeware utility for the windows clipboard. ArsClip monitors the clipboard and keeps track of the entries.
- Shapeshifter is a clipboard manager that allows you to copy multiple items and keep them.