CentOS Web Panel Alternatives
The most popular alternative is cPanel. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Vepp or Vesta Control Panel. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to CentOS Web Panel so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CentOS Web Panel alternatives are Ajenti (Free Personal, Open Source), ISPConfig (Free, Open Source), Cockpit Project (Free, Open Source) and Froxlor (Free, Open Source).
- The cPanel and WHM software package makes life easier for web hosts and the website owners they serve.
- Web-based Linux server administration panel.
Works best for VPS and dedicated servers.
Runs on Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL and CentOS.
- Vepp is a simple yet powerful software for managing WordPress websites on a VPS, dedicated server, or in a cloud. It’s a convenient alternative to traditional control panels. And it's a great cost-effective alternative to pricy managed WP services.
- – What I love about Vesta is that it's fast and easy to use
– I have tried almost every panel and Vesta is quite good very simple to install and noob friendly
– I was impressed with their overall system
– No gear shifting required, the thing just .
- ISPConfig 3 is an open source hosting control panel for Linux. ISPconfig 3 is capable of managing multiple servers from one control panel. ISPConfig is licensed under BSD license.
- Makes it easy to administer Linux servers via a web browser. It allows you to easily perform simple tasks like storage administration, inspecting journals, starting & stopping services, monitoring & administering several servers at once.
- Lightweight server management software.
- Virtualmin is a powerful and flexible web hosting control panel for Linux and BSD systems.
- ServerPilot makes it easy to host WordPress and any other PHP sites on DigitalOcean, Linode, Rackspace, Vultr, and other cloud providers.
- Sentora is an open-source web hosting control panel built specifically to work on a variety of Linux distributions.