Celoxis offers a comprehensive online project management solution for midsize to large businesses to help them plan and manage complex and diverse project portfolios. The collective suite includes modules for resource management, budgeting, revenue forecasting, time and expense tracking, reporting and team collaboration.
Using Celoxis, businesses can get rid of multiple applications and spreadsheets and use an integrated online platform for all their project management related processes. It is highly customizable to suit a variety of business needs.
Celoxis offers a choice of cloud-based or on-premise deployment. The solution is fully customizable.... More Info »
Key features includes:
- Auto and manual scheduling modes that accommodate geographically distributed project teams working in different time zones, time-constrained tasks, part-time resources, unavoidable absences, interim resource swaps, and even one-off exceptions such as teams working weekends to meet deadlines, all in one project schedule
- Interactive Gantt with cross-project views
- Project Portfolio Management
- Powerful Reporting capabilities with a whole range of graphical drill-down charts to visualize project data.
- Card View
- Resource workload charts, Capacity planning, Resource utilization and real-time workload realization
- Multiple custom field types such as currency, dates, pick lists and even formula fields.
- Advanced reporting engine that gives you a powerful platform to turn all your project data into actionable insights
- Custom Apps that allow you to create and configure the intuitive project and business processes within the project management system making it a single platform for all your tasks and other work items such as bugs, issues, approvals, change requests, etc.
- Collaboration on projects, tasks and other work items including documents.
Celoxis has the best team adoption in the marketplace and is used by popular brands like Bombardier, HBO, KPMG & University of Washington.