The most popular alternative is GCstar, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 25 alternatives to CDCollect so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CDCollect alternatives are Virtual Volumes View (Free, Open Source), Delicious Library (Paid), Where Is It? (Paid) and Coollector Movie Database (Paid).
- Great Software to organize your DVDs, Blu-Rays, Games, etc.
- VVV is an application that catalogs the content of removable volumes like CD and DVD disks for off-line searching.
- Catalog your books, movies, music, software, toys, tools, electronics, & video games in a nice interface.
- WhereIsIt is an application written for Windows operating systems, and designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs...
- Coollector Movie database is the most complete tool for the movie lovers.
- WinCatalog Light provides basic cataloguing functionality:
- This application is a powerful tool for cataloging all CDs, DVDs, floppies, ZIP disks, or other removable media, hard drives, network drives, or even FTP servers on the Internet...
- Deep Prose makes Booxter, the world's best book, music, movie and comic book collection software for the Macintosh
- Numento is a elegant collection software fully customizable that will let you freely choose your method of management.
- If you are like most computer users these days you have lots of optical disks – DVD movies, MP3 collections and game installation disks.