The most popular alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 35 alternatives to CanRemember so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CanRemember alternatives are PhraseExpress (Freemium), Beeftext (Free, Open Source), TextExpander (Paid) and Hammerspoon (Free, Open Source).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Autotext text expander "PhraseExpress" for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Are you tired of repeatedly typing the same text over and over again?- The custom email signature you only use for your close friends.
- TextExpander is the communication tool to boost team productivity by cutting the repetitive typing that creeps into every task.
- This is a tool for powerful automation of OS X. At its core, Hammerspoon is just a bridge between the operating system and a Lua scripting engine.
- Actiona (formerly known as Actionaz) is a task automation tool. It allows you to create and execute action lists.
- aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define.
- Clavier+ allows you to create global keyboard shortcuts for launching applications, opening folders, writing text and opening websites. Features
- What is Typinator?
Have you ever experienced the tedium and frustration of having to repeatedly type your name, e-mail address, home page url, or other words or phrases again, a...
- Mouse Recorder Pro 2 is a free mouse and keyboard recording application which will record your computer mouse and keyboard input, allowing you to repeat an operation easily and...