LibreCAD Alternatives for iPad
LibreCAD is not available for iPad but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is Autodesk AutoCAD. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Shapr3D or AutoCAD 360. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to LibreCAD and ten of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to LibreCAD are Onshape (Free Personal), Solid Edge (Paid), Autodesk 123D Design (Free Personal) and IPocket Draw (Freemium).
- Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
- Shapr3D is a revolutionary 3D modeling software created exclusively for your iPad Pro and your Apple Pencil.
- Onshape is the first full-cloud 3D CAD system. It runs in a web browser and on any mobile device.
- Solid Edge is an industry-leading mechanical design system with exceptional tools for creating and managing 3D digital prototypes.
- AutoCAD 360 (formerly AutoCAD WS) lets you view, edit, and share DWG drawings through a web browser or mobile device. Now you have the freedom to work anywhere and with anyone.
- 123D Design is a free, powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool which supports many new 3D printers.
- iPocket Draw is a vector drawing program comprehensive (CAD 2D), which offers to you total control over your drawing.
- Explore your creativity with Vector Artist! Whether you are an artist, a designer or just for fun!
- AutoQ3D CAD is a full 2D and 3D CAD application that allows you to create, edit and share your drawings and designs.
- ArcSite is an easy-to-use CAD and sales presentation tool that helps you visually communicate to your team and customers so you can take on more clients.