Windows Toolbar Creator and Launcher Software, With Buttoncommander you can Automate True Toolbars any sort of Computer Movements. This Automation Software can Make Toolbars, Sitebars, Taskbars, virtual keycaps, Hotkeyboards, Multi Clipboards, Virtual Keyboard, LaunchPads, Enterpads, Google Search Launchers with Query Parameters.
If you want to Speedup your work on Computers and Windows Tablets then you like to use Buttoncommander Software. With this you can Save many Time to Reduce or eliminate all your Rippetitive PC Movements. You can Easy Push the Tool Buttons on the Toolbar with your Stylus Pen, Mouse Device or Touch Device. The Autohotkey Commands Will automatic be Executed (this is the Main Languages from Buttoncommander) ... More Info »
The strategies behind this Power Tool is to Take Macro's, The Hotkeys, and Keyboard Shortcuts Combinations to the Future Stage.
Buttoncommander Requirements : Autohotkey
32/64 bit [windows 7 - windows 8 - windows 8.1 - windows 10]
- Can Handle/Execute any Sort of Autohotkey Scriptings (native) Other Languages is also possible. (.bat or .???)
- Simultane Sounds.
- will come with rewarding examples for all users. examples/clipboards/createmynew/games/keyboards/enterpads/launchpads/toolbars
- You do Have a 30 days Trial to test it out. (no need to signup or to make a Account) Download and install it and you are ready to Go. (For Beginners you only need to run the Examples and then you can see what it can do)
- Minimum of CPU Load and Ram Memory Loads.
- Can Automate Anything. (In Any Windows Applications - Gimp,Photoshop,Inkscape,Zbrush,Blender,Autocad,Microsoft Office,Spread Sheats,Games,Browsers,and many more ?)
- In any Windows Applications you do have Static Toolbars and Static Menubars, these Bars can not Follow your Mouse Pointer or Stylus Pen With Buttoncommander you can do that, so that you have All your Toolbars Direct Near to your Working Area's
- You Need to Study something About Autohotkey Languages.