Budget Card is a personal finance app for budget planning and spending tracking. It also let you share and track budget & spending with someone you care.
It's very simple to use, only takes two steps to record an expense. And it has all the features you need, intuitive and simple.
1. Budget Planning: set up recurring budgets or one-time budgets
2. Fast Recording: tap a card, enter a number, done.
3. Widget App: record budget right in the notification center
4. Budget Calendar: your day-to-day spending at calendar view
5. Stats & Charts: your spending trend, composition and more in stats and charts
6. Shared Ledger: tracking spending and manage budget with others at ease *
7. Cloud Sync: easily accessing same data on all your iPhones and iPads *
8. Export & Import: export data as csv or import data from other csv files *
9. More Upcoming Features are coming... More Info »
* marked features are premium features.
You can subscribe or buy out to use all premium features.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-year Subscription
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.