The most popular alternative is Ghost. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Grav or Jekyll. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to Blades so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Blades alternatives are Hugo (Free, Open Source), GatsbyJS (Free, Open Source), Pelican (Free, Open Source) and Hexo (Free, Open Source).
- Ghost is a fully open source, hackable platform for building and running a modern online publication. We power blogs, magazines and journalists from Zappos to Sky News.
- Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file.
- Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator.
- Hugo is a general-purpose website framework for generating static web pages. Hugo flexibly works with many formats and is ideal for blogs, docs, portfolios and much more.
- Blazing-fast static site generator for React.
- Static site generator, written in Python, that requires no database or server-side logic.
- Hexo is a fast, simple and powerful blog framework powered by Node.js which have extensive plugins selections for a Static Site Generator and a great communities.
- Simplicity FirstMinimal setup with markdown-centered project structure helps you focus on writing.Vue-Powered
- Vapid is an intentionally simple content management system built on the idea that you can create a custom dashboard without ever leaving the HTML.
- Everything you need to make a static site engine in one binary.