Binfer is a direct device-to-device data transfer platform that includes file sharing, sync, web drop, communication and private cloud products. User data is never store...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Large File Transfer Service
- File Sync Tool
What is Binfer?
Binfer is a direct device to device secure communication and data transfer platform. It includes file sharing, sync, web drop, communication and private cloud products. User data is never stored on any third-party servers.
- File Sharing: Send large files like HD video, pictures, documents, etc to anyone over the internet
- Sync: Synchronize/backup/replicate data between multiple devices
- Web Drop: Receive big files directly to your computer from anyone, via a web browser
- Private Cloud: Exchange information in a private environment
- OTR Chat: Communicate and collaborate with 100% privacy
Benefits & Features:
- Transfer files of any size and quantity
- Reduce delivery time by half
- Preserve the privacy and confidentiality of your files
- Eliminate large email attachment issues
- Transfer at super-fast speeds
- AES 256 bit encryption
- Auto resume of interrupted transfer
- No malware, adware or spyware
- Receive files from a website directly to your computer
- Drag and drop folders
- Send and receive from behind firewalls and NAT devices
- Advanced reporting and auditing
- Eliminate the cost and complexity of FTP clients and servers
- Easily transfer files between Windows, Mac, Linux & Android
- Improve your productivity with the simplicity of email, power of FTP, and security of VPN
Binfer is safe and secure.
- Transfers are between connected devices only
- Files are not stored on our servers
- Transfers are encrypted
- Reports show detailed information of each transfer
Fast, easy to use, practical and time-saving alternative to server uploads and email attachments. There is no other software in the world that makes the mundane job of transferring data so easy & fun.
Comments and Reviews
- File Sharing
- File transfer
Simple way to send data p2p without having to set up a bit torrent client and such. I really wish they would put more in their free version though.
Nice tool to send my raw images to editors in bulk.
Good for sending videos to users via email.
Pretty cool tool. Alot better than using my cmd prompt.
Great for file sharing. Wish they had more integrations.
Really secure since it doesn't store anything on the server.
Looks like an email client to send things.