The most popular alternative is Tableau. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Plotly or Microsoft Power BI. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 37 alternatives to Bime so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Bime alternatives are Pentaho (Paid), Redash (Paid, Open Source), QlikView (Paid) and Google Data Studio (Free).
- Tableau helps the world’s largest organizations unleash the power of their most valuable assets: their data and their people.
- Microsoft Office Excel-powered self-service business intelligence and analytics tool.
- Business analytics platform to access, prepare, and analyze data from any source in any environment.
- Redash helps you make sense of your data. Connect and query your data sources, build dashboards to visualize data and share them with your company.
- QlikView is Qlik’s classic analytics solution for rapidly developing highly-interactive guided analytics applications and dashboards, delivering insight to solve business challenges. .
- Data visualization and business intelligence (BI) platform for aggregating, sharing, collaborating, and pulling insights from raw databases, as well as built-in connections to Google products.
- This project is an attempt to build re-usable charts and chart components for d3.js without taking away the power that d3.js gives you.
- The Global Leader in Document Generation Components.
Revolutionize your document generation.
From a comprehensive SaaS or desktop solution, to seamless integration in your CRM or custom apps, we have you covered.
- datapine enables people to explore, visualize and share data in one central analytics platform, that offers smart data connectors, a wealth of advanced BI 4.0 features and interactive dashboards.