Babiloo AlternativesTranslators & Dictionaries like Babiloo
Google Translate is a free online translation service that can instantly translate text and web pages between over 50 languages.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Google Translate is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Babiloo.
- - Google Translate is the most popular free alternative to Babiloo.
Google Translate Features
- Text to SpeechGoogle Translate allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Google Translate without registration.
- Language DetectionGoogle Translate detects the entered language automatically without you having to specify it.
- Website TranslationGoogle Translate uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
- Works OfflineGoogle Translate can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Built-in DictionaryGoogle Translate has a built-in dictionary where you can look up broader definitions of words.
- SynonymsGoogle Translate offers you alternatives to words or expressions that have similar meanings.
GoldenDict is an open-source dictionary program for PC computers that gives translations of words and phrases for different languages. It allows use of several popular dictionary file formats simultaneously.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GoldenDict is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Babiloo.
- - GoldenDict is the most popular Open Source alternative to Babiloo.
At its core, Tatoeba is a large database of example sentences translated into several languages. Search example sentences translated into many languages. Add and translate your own sentences. It's collaborative, open, free, and even addictive.Suggest and vote on features
Linguee is a new kind of dictionary app for French-English, Spanish-English and other language pairs. You will find reliable translations in the shortest time, even when you're offline.Suggest and vote on features
The free Dictionary.com app delivers content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including nearly a million words and definitions and 90,000 synonyms and antonyms. No internet required!
LibreTranslator is an Android translation app with translations from LibreTranslate.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedLibreTranslator is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeLibreTranslator doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeLibreTranslator supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightLibreTranslator consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Lingoes is an easy and intuitive dictionary and text translation software. It offers lookup dictionaries, full text translation, capture word on screen, translate selected text and pronunciation of words. Lingoes sits in the system tray and becomes ones pop-up dictionary and the.Suggest and vote on features
The program is no longer updated. Last version, v2.9.2, released in August 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Google's dictionary extension on Google Chrome. With it, you can double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble, or search the complete definition of any word or phrase using the address bar dictionary.Suggest and vote on features
Google Dictionary Features
Your Mac also comes with a versatile Dictionary application. It also includes to other reference libraries such as thesaurus, Apple glossary, and Wikipedia. With it, you can find definitions, learn of the word's origin, find synonyms and antonyms, or get encyclopedic...Suggest and vote on features
Apple Dictionary Features
Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.Suggest and vote on features
Microsoft Translator Features
Saladict is a professional inline translator browser extension, built for comparative reading, with comprehensive dictionaries covering all major languages.Suggest and vote on features
The Next Generation GoldenDict.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeGoldenDict-NG doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Full-Text SearchGoldenDict-NG lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of GoldenDict-NG.
- Works OfflineGoldenDict-NG can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark ModeGoldenDict-NG supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Text to SpeechGoldenDict-NG allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- PortableGoldenDict-NG can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.