Microsoft Translator is your door to a wider world. Translator apps are specially designed for all of your favorite devices to translate anything, anywhere, and anytime ...
- Free • Proprietary
- Windows S
- Android Tablet
- Windows Phone
- Apple Watch
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint
- Android Wear
- Kindle Fire
What is Microsoft Translator?
Microsoft Translator is your door to a wider world. Translator apps are specially designed for all of your favorite devices to translate anything, anywhere, and anytime into 50 different languages. Translate text, speech, documents, webpages, and even restaurant menus and street signs. It’s your world in your words.
Microsoft Translator helps you break the language barrier whenever you’re traveling or have a need to translate anything in your daily life. Quickly translate phrases on your Android Wear device, or use the companion phone app when it’s more convenient.
• On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages • Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you. • Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you're trying to communicate • Bookmark your translations for later use • All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too • On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch’s language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also copy & paste translations from and to other apps
Microsoft Translator Screenshots
Microsoft Translator Features
Microsoft Translator information
- Catalan; Valencian
- Norwegian Bokmål
- 4.76 avg rating
CategoryEducation & Reference
Lists containing Microsoft TranslatorAcademia & Skills • My Windows Software and PWAs • Software & Apps for everyfay life and creative activities (Windows / Android)
Recent user activities on Microsoft Translator
- GraphicallyFIT liked Microsoft TranslatorGr
- RemovedUser added Microsoft Translator as alternative(s) to ni-translate
- RemovedUser added Microsoft Translator as alternative(s) to Dialect
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review