The most popular alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Pixlr so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pixlr alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Paint.NET (Free Personal), Affinity Photo (Paid) and Photopea (Free).
- GIMP Beautify is a set of GIMP plug-ins for quickly and easily beautify photo.
- Noiseless removes noise from photos perfectly. Working with Noiseless as an externsion to Photos, it is more convenient than ever to get rid of noise in pitures.
- FenoPhoto is a software to enhance and remove most common defects of any digital photo.
- Automatic Photo painting, with many customizations.
- Panzoid is a community and tools for creating beautiful, custom content. It was started in January of 2012 for aspiring online content creators. The launch of Backgrounder 1.
- Pixi Paint is an open source, donation-optional pixel editor.
- Ribbet proves that powerful photo editing isn't just for pros.
- iPiccy is an online photo editor with tons of powerful features to make your images beautiful.
- web 2.0 image tool for converting images online and apply effects like crop, resize, filters ... have a try it's free !
- Photo Toolbox is an utility software that allows you to edit, retouch and fix your digital photo.