The most popular alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Pixlr so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pixlr alternatives are Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Paint.NET (Free Personal), Affinity Photo (Paid) and Photopea (Free).
- Add beautiful typography & artwork, apply stunning filters and photo effects, and add an ever-growing collection of shapes, light FX, textures, borders, patterns, and more to your photos and share them to your favorite social networks!.
- Easy-to-Use Design & Animation Tool to Make: Social Media Graphics, Posters, Banners, Flyers, Covers & Headers, Logos, Presentations & more.
- Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free, intelligent camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot.
- Retrica is a simple photo taking and sharing app with a near infinite combination of live filters, layout, editing, social and secret sharing options. You can shoot the same moment a million ways and share it with the world, that special someone.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but multiple pictures in fancy frames, text caption and photo effects, is worth a MILLION stories and awesomeness.
- The all-in-one platform for your photo and video needs.
- Have fun with your pics like never before. With Movavi’s awesome picture editor, all you need is a set of photos and a dab of creativity to turn them into real eye candy.
- PhotoPad picture editor is the fastest and most fun way to edit your digital photos. PhotoPad is one of the most stable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive photo editors available. .
- The Photo Raster is online photo editor with advanced features for photo editing and painting.
- GraphicConverter is computer software that displays and edits Raster graphics files. It also converts files between different formats.