Audirvana Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Audirvana for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is foobar2000, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 37 alternatives to Audirvana and 19 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Audirvana are Clementine (Free, Open Source), Strawberry (Free, Open Source), DeaDBeeF (Free, Open Source) and Banshee (Free, Open Source).
- foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.Main features
- Clementine is a cross-platform free and open source music player and library organizer based on Amarok 1.4.
- Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It's written in C++ using the Qt framework.
- DeaDBeeF (as in 0xDEADBEEF) is a modular audio player for GNU/Linux, *BSD, OpenSolaris, macOS, and other UNIX-like systems.
- Play your music and videos. Stay entertained and up to date with podcasts and video podcasts. Discover new music with...
- All-in-one music player with SoundCloud, last.fm and the unlimited cloud storage integration for Mac and iPhone.
- JRiver Media Center is a multimedia application that allows the user to play and organize various types of media on a computer.
- aTunes is a full-featured audio player and manager, developed in Java programming language, so it can be executed on different platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems.
- Roon is a music playing system for audiophiles.
- A simple, clean and cross-platform music player.
Polished, elegant and minimalist. Offers playback speed control and supports keyboard media shortcuts.