ApPHP MicroBlog AlternativesBlog Publishing & CMS Tools like ApPHP MicroBlog
WordPress is software designed for everyone, emphasizing accessibility, performance, security, and ease of use. We believe great software should work with minimum set up, so you can focus on sharing your story, product, or services freely.
Suggest and vote on features
- - WordPress is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to ApPHP MicroBlog.
- - WordPress is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ApPHP MicroBlog.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsWordPress can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within WordPress using IFTTT.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of WordPress.
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Drupal is the most popular SaaS alternative to ApPHP MicroBlog.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsDrupal can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- WYSIWYG SupportDrupal integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Support for BootstrapDrupal supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- Ad-freeDrupal doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
The world's most popular modern publishing platform for creating a new media platform.Suggest and vote on features
Hugo is a general-purpose website framework for generating static web pages. Hugo flexibly works with many formats and is ideal for blogs, docs, portfolios and much more.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownHugo supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Ad-freeHugo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightHugo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineHugo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Hugo.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Hugo without registration.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular web site software available.Suggest and vote on features
Create a unique and beautiful blog. It's free and easy.Suggest and vote on features
Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator. It takes a template directory (representing the raw form of a website), runs it through and Liquid converters, and spits out a complete, static website suitable for serving with Apache or your favorite web server.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownJekyll supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- No TrackingJekyll will not track you or use your personal data.
- Syntax HighlightingJekyll supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsJekyll can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Command line interfaceJekyll either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file. It is fast, has sophisticated caching, and a light footprint for optimal performance.Suggest and vote on features
Responsive web design tool, CMS and hosting platform.Suggest and vote on features
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorWebflow allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- WYSIWYG SupportWebflow integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- No Coding RequiredWebflow can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Auto LayoutWebflow supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
Born free and open-source in 2009, Silex challenges mainstream website builders. We are a growing community of passionate web designers and developers with a mission to liberate web creation using no-code.Suggest and vote on features
Bear Blog Features
- LightweightBear Blog consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for MarkDownBear Blog supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- No Coding RequiredBear Blog can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Ad-freeBear Blog doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedBear Blog is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Where programmers share ideas and help each other grow. It is an online community for sharing and discovering great ideas, having debates, and making friends. Anyone can share articles, questions, discussions, etc. as long as they have the rights to the words they are sharing.Suggest and vote on features
DEV Community Features