Anvil Studio Alternatives for Linux
Anvil Studio is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is LMMS, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 33 alternatives to Anvil Studio and ten of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Anvil Studio are MuseScore (Free, Open Source), LilyPond (Free, Open Source), Frescobaldi (Free, Open Source) and Impro-Visor (Free, Open Source).
- Let's make music with a free, cross-platform tool for your computer.
- MuseScore is a free music notation and composition software available for Linux, Windows and Mac. .
- GNU LilyPond is a computer program for music engraving.
- Frescobaldi is a LilyPond sheet music text editor. It aims to be powerful, yet lightweight and easy to use. Frescobaldi is Free Software, freely available under the General Public License. .
- Impro-Visor (short for “Improvisation Advisor”) is a music notation program designed to help jazz musicians compose and hear solos similar to ones that might be improvised.
- A free, easy to use tool for creating music.
- Aria Maestosa is an open-source (GPL) midi tracker/editor.
- GNU Denemo is a music notation editor that lets you rapidly enter notation for typesetting via the LilyPond music engraver.
- Mb Launchpad is the first Linux launchpad. Available for Linux, MacOS, Android (executables) and for Wdos if you compile it.
- MIDI Editor that allows editing, examination, playback and conversion of MIDI files.