The most popular alternative is Dukto R6, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to AirDrop so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AirDrop alternatives are Send Anywhere (Freemium), ShareDrop (Free, Open Source), NitroShare (Free, Open Source) and SHAREit (Free).
- Browser File Transfer
Dead simple drag-and-drop files to anyone on any device. No sign-ups, no emailing, no hassle.
Send files to anyone on the same WiFi or network that's on fileroom.io.
- "Hi. My Name is Feem.I happen to be the best local file transfer app on Earth."Feem works like Bluetooth; but 50X faster.
- ToffeeShare is a direct and secure way of sending files via your browser. Your files are never stored in 'The Cloud' but are transferred directly to the receiver.
- Easy Peer to Peer file sharing to any device on the web without creating an account!.
- LAN Share is a cross platform local area network file transfer application, built using Qt GUI framework. It can be used to transfer a whole folder, one or more files, large or small immediately without any additional configuration.
- Features:• Transfer & share all kinds of filesQuickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime
- WiFi File Explorer allows you to browse, download and stream files that are on your phone, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
- Zaypa is a cross-platform transferring and sharing!
- Filedrop is a tiny and cute app for sharing stuff via wifi. Drop files to the computer next to you
- A free LAN file sharing software.