Afterlogic Aurora is an enterprise collaboration system for small and medium-sized business.
Aurora provides collaboration of webmail, contacts, calendar, files, and helpdesk modules. The system works through a web interface on both desktop and mobile systems and also has applications for smartphones.
Email server with webmail.
Through Aurora webmail interface, users can check and send mail, manage IMAP folders, set Sieve email filtering, add and edit signatures, etc. Corporate mail server has a multilingual web interface and Outlook support. More Info »
- Secure SMTP/IMAP/POP3 mail server;
- Asymmetric cryptographic Protocol (SSL) support in the mail server and the web interface (including with user's own certificate);
- Spam and virus filtering;
- Web-based administration;
- Synchronization with mobile devices;
- Attachments upload or drag and drop support;
- Images and PDF files thumbnail preview;
Address book supports personal, shared, global contacts, and groups, Outlook and mobile devices synchronization.
Adress book functions:
- Personal contacts;
- Shared address book;
- Auto populated adresses;
- Mobile devices synchronization via CardDAV Protocol;
- Outlook synchronization;
- LDAP integration;
The Calendar module has calendars sharing, allows user to schedule events, create and participate in meetings (Outlook compatible). Also supports synchronization with mobile devices via CalDAV.
File storage module supports storage and management of personal and corporate files in user's own cloud.
File storage functions:
- Personal folders;
- Corporate (shared) folders;
- File exchange;
- file access sharing via web link;
- Storage access from mobile devices and other devices via the DAV Protocol;
Helpdesk module provides Customer support via ticket system.
- Files attachment;
- Hidden messages (notes and comments for staff invisible for customers);
- Integration with external data sources.