Affinity Photo Alternatives for iPad
There are many alternatives to Affinity Photo for iPad if you are looking to replace it. The most popular iPad alternative is Adobe Photoshop. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pixlr or Polarr. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Affinity Photo and 13 are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to Affinity Photo are Adobe Lightroom (Paid), Pixelmator (Paid), Snapseed (Free) and Adobe Photoshop Express (Freemium).
- The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
- Create incredible photos anywhere with all-new Lightroom CC and 1 TB of cloud storage. Get powerful editing features on any device in a new, easy-to-use interface.
- Pixlr® makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art.
Make every moment beautiful with
our family of photo editing apps.
- Pixelmator is a image editing application for macOS and iOS.
- From advanced image filters to professional local adjustments, Polarr Photo Editor is the most versatile and powerful online photo editor in the web.
- Snapseed is a photo enhancement and sharing app with a powerful suite of imaging filters and tools for anyone, anywhere to transform any image into an extraordinary photo.
- Edit, share, and upload photos on-the-go, or access your entire online photo library with a finger-flick using Adobe Photoshop Express for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Full-featured graphic design and illustration application created for macOS and iOS.
- Vector Paint is a drawing program, with a simple yet powerful interface, that lets you draw points, lines, curves and shapes.Features* Style text
- Priime offers filters as a way for mobile photographers to apply looks to their images with a tap of the finger. The app goes beyond apps like Instagram, however, with features such as filter suggestions and a filter marketplace.