Ad Muncher Alternatives for Android
Ad Muncher is not available for Android but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular Android alternative is AdGuard, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 47 alternatives to Ad Muncher and 12 are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to Ad Muncher are Blokada (Free, Open Source), AdAway (Free, Open Source), AdBlock (Free, Open Source) and NextDNS (Freemium).
- AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your computer from malware. Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!.
- The best ad blocker for Android that works for all apps and does not require root. Free and open source.
- An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.
- AdBlock stops ads, improves browser speeds, and protects you online.
- Block ads, trackers and malicious websites on all your devices.
Get in-depth analytics about your Internet traffic.
Protect your privacy and bypass censorship.
Shield your kids from adult content.
- Extending and consolidating hosts files from several well-curated sources like adaway.org, mvps.org, malwaredomainlist.com, someonewhocares.org, and potentially others. You can optionally invoke extensions to block additional sites by category.
- Popup Blocker (strict) is a lightweight extension to prevent websites from opening popups. The extension pauses all sort of window opening requests for user attention.
- Get rid of ads, earn extra funds and optionally tip your favorite sites. Tips are anonymized and can be as small as 1 cent!
Cyceam removes ads except those which pay you to see them. Also, you can choose to browse totally ad-free.