The most popular alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Abduction so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Abduction alternatives are Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), LightShot (Free), Evernote Web Clipper (Free) and PicPick (Free Personal).
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.
- Capture full web page screenshots in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Pale Moon or Internet Explorer
Quick screenshots and annotations!.
- Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, one-click upload to share. CaptureCapture visible part
- Add the OneNote Web Clipper to your web browser so you can save, annotate, and organize anything from the web.
- Gyazo lets you instantly grab the screen and upload the image to the web. You can easily share on Chat, Social, Email, or anywhere!
- An easy tool for taking screenshots (full screen / visible part / selected by yourself).
- Screenshots made simple. Capture and download screenshots without leaving Firefox.
- WebSnapperPro (formerly known as Red Snapper) lets you capture web pages - exactly as they appear in your browser.
- Make a screenshot, add your notes on top and share it instantly. Need to show some action? Record what you do, and share a GIF in a few seconds.
- Paparazzi! is a small utility for Mac OS X that makes screenshots of webpages.It’s written in Objective-C using the Cocoa API and the WebKit framework.