Apps with 'Password sharing' feature
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Open Source Password Manager. Passman allows you to host your passwords and credentials on your own Nextcloud or ownCloud instance. The encryption is done on the client and server side with AES256 bit encryption.
- Yopass is a project for sharing secrets in a quick and secure manner*. The sole purpose of Yopass is to minimize the amount of passwords floating around in ticket management systems, IRC logs and emails.
- Sesam is a password manager integrated into self-hosted Jira instances. It focuses on secure sharing of passwords within a company and with clients (non-Jira users).
- Communicate passwords securely over the web. Passwords expire after a certain number of views and/or time has passed.
- SNote allows securely sharing private information by creating an encrypted text note with a one-time link that will self-destruct after being read by the recipient.
- Free danish and english password manager, encrypted and accredited with the OWASP standard. Reviewed by 3rd part security institution. Data is encrypted on military level.
- Password Boss is the easiest way to manage all of your passwords and automatically log you into your websites. The Password Boss app stores your passwords, payment details and digital notes.