Apps with 'Network usage history' feature
- Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network.
- Extensible, open-source network mapper with OS detection to scan networks for hosts and services.
- BitMeter OS keeps track of how much you use your internet/network connection, and allows you to view this information in a variety of ways.
- Live data rate chart. Network usage history (statistics). Quota counter (limit usage meter). Works with every network connection. Multi-language. Installer & portable.
- Venmon is a compact size system monitoring utility and multi-ping tool for Windows. It can monitor system memory, processor, battery life, uptime, idle time, network traffic, and drives.
- Smart Traffic Meter is a Linux network usage monitor. The program shows real-time graphs and reports. Smart Traffic Meter runs as a system daemon and displays all information in a web user interface accessible through a web browser.
- ThingsPage Sensor software detects and authenticates endpoints without a dedicated hardware. No PC agents are required. Installing the Sensor at one Windows machine at each network makes it easy to have centralized management of multiple networks.