Apps with 'Multiboot USB' feature
- YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer), is the successor to our MultibootISOs. It can be used to create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
- Free • Open Source
- Transfer your Windows with programs and parameters from an installation DVD/CD to a USB/harddrive.
Installer bundled with adware: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/efc98043b5e2d3f36e4cfce1074e66dfc7859345195ad3cbf51605df6c7b1e53/analysis/1424526399/
- Freemium • Proprietary
- XBoot is a easy-to-use utility for creating Multiboot USB/ISO.You may have seen many bootable ISO files like Linux live CDs , Antivirus rescue CDs etc.
The project is no longer developed since 2013. Last version, 1.0 Beta 14, released in July 2011, can be still downloaded from the official website.
- Free • Proprietary
- WinUSB - simple, portable and lightweight tool, lets you create multiple Windows bootable USB flash drive using ISOs or DVDs. Formatting drive is not required when free space is enough. Boot with NTFS flash drive in UEFI system supported for most PC.
- NIMMI, Nehul's ISO MultiBoot Manager and Installer, is an ISO installer-manager for Pen-Drive,USB Hard-Drive.It is very easy to use.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 184.108.40.206, released in April 2014, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.No screenshots yet
- Free Personal • Proprietary