Make your USB drive bootable by using RMPrepUSB
What is RMPrepUSB?
RMPrepUSB allows the Windows user to easily and quickly 'roll their own' multiboot USB drive.
- USB partitioning
- USB formatting in several file systems such as FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS formats
- Make bootable a USB drive
- Run a USB speed test, size/speed test
- Install Grub4dos and SYSLINUX
- Make a BartPE bootable USB drive
- Create AXT2 FS on any USB drive.
Comments and Reviews
Said about RMPrepUSB as an alternative
- Multi-ISO images choice
- Persistence (Can include updates to image and store on the USB)
- Alternatives are weak
- Easy2Boot works on GNU+Linux, and this
- Developer Tools
- Partition Manager
- Boot Manager
CategoriesOS & Utilities • System & Hardware • Development • CD/DVD Tools
Recent user activities on RMPrepUSB
- tekdt added RMPrepUSB as alternative(s) to TekDT USB Creator
- tekdt added
- alexcoere liked RMPrepUSB
Looks like an expert tool for creating, testing, and backing up bootable drives. It appears to only handle one partition per drive, though, and unlike FakeFlashTest can't quickly check the size of an unformatted drive.