Apps with '3ds Max Integration' feature
- Verge3D is a powerful and intuitive toolkit that allows Blender, 3ds Max or Maya users to create immersive web-based experiences.
- NOX Renderer is a rendering software based on unbiased methods.The renderer is available as a standalone Windows executable with a plug-in to link it to 3ds Max.
- Pulldownit is a brand new dynamics solver which allows for the creation of fractures as well as massive rigid bodies simulations.
- Demolition Master is a 3dsmax tool based on Thinking Particles for make quick, and easy destructions.
- Fragment, destroy, demolish, wreck, break down, wreak havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode and do other similar things you have always dreamed of to do in Max...
- thinkingParticles™ 5 packs more than 10 years of product development and engineering into one massive procedural dynamics effects system for 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design.
- FumeFX is a fluid dynamics plugin for artists who demand the most realistic fire, explosions and smoke effects.
- Redboard lets you accurately plan and manage your 3D animation production from the storyboard stage and then seamlessly transfer camera and scene data into your 3D workflow.