Thinking Particles Alternatives
3D modeling and rendering software for design visualization, games, and animations.
- - Autodesk 3ds Max is the most popular Windows alternative to Thinking Particles.
- - Autodesk 3ds Max is the most popular commercial alternative to Thinking Particles.
3DSimED is a Windows DirectX application allowing the creation and visualization of models from many racing sim formats.
Models can be exported to Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, rFactor 2 (and 1), GTR2, Race 07, GTL, N2003 and many other games.
Fragment, destroy, demolish, wreck, break down, wreak havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode and do other similar things you have always dreamed of to do in Max...
Pulldownit is a brand new dynamics solver which allows for the creation of fractures as well as massive rigid bodies simulations. By using its technology digital artists are able to simulate fast and easily the collapse of buildings, cracking surfaces or fracturing any kind of...
Pulldownit Pro Features
Demolition Master is a 3dsmax tool based on Thinking Particles for make quick, and easy destructions. I provide a 3dsmax scene, with Demolition Master on it, all debries already connected and FumeFx setup.
- - Demolition Master is the most popular free alternative to Thinking Particles.
Demolition Master Features
FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin for Autodesk 3ds max and Maya, designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other gaseous phenomena. Unrivaled in its ability to capture the subtlety and complexity of fluid gas behavior it is favored...
- - FumeFX is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Thinking Particles.
Polydust is a 3D modeling app made for iPad. For low poly, polygonal and voxel graphics. Create beautiful models with powerful operations and modifiers.
- - Polydust is the most popular iPad alternative to Thinking Particles.