These apps allow you to read Resource Description Framework Site Summary (RSS) feeds in a native and comfortable way. Apps such as Feedly allow you to organize the feeds you’ve saved in multiple categories and across multiple mediums (such as news articles, blog posts, and YouTube videos).
- Feedly is a better way to organize, read and share the content of your favorite sites.
- Discover, share and read the best on the web. With Inoreader, content comes to you, the minute it's available.
- Features: Feed and news filters: new, unread, starred, deleted (for news until restart application) User filters Proxy configuration: automatic or manual
- Web-based news feed aggregator, designed to allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real desktop application as possible.
- Papaly is a simple social bookmarking tool to manage all your links. Create custom boards and categories. Share and follow topics of interest to discover new content.
- A news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.Reeder 4 adds new features like…- The new Bionic Reading mode
- NewsBlur is a personal news reader that brings people together to talk about the world.
- A free and open source podcastmanager for Android, allowing you to subscribe to podcasts (via iTunes database & OPML), automatically download episodes using powerful mechanisms and listen to them the way you like (speed, balance adjustments, etc).
- Advanced Feed Reader - Read news & blogs or any RSS/Atom/RDF source.Feature highlights:
- FreshRSS is a free, self-hosted RSS aggregator. It is quite lightweight, fast (it can manage +100k articles without complaining) and powerful (e.g.
- Google Reader inspired self-hosted RSS reader, based on JAX-RS, Wicket and AngularJS.
- FeedReader Online is a FREE RSS news aggregation solution that provides robust, state-of-the-art features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment.
- Feedbin is an RSS reader with a beautiful reading experience. Follow your favorite websites, and keep everything in sync with your favorite iOS, Mac & Android apps.
- Miniflux is a minimalist and opinionated feed reader.Reader Feed formats supported: Atom, RSS 1.0/2.0, RDF, and JSON OPML import/export