What is Tiny Tiny RSS?
Tiny Tiny RSS is an open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) reader and aggregator, designed to allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real desktop application as possible.
- Server-side AJAX-powered application, user only needs a web browser.
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPLv3.
- Self-hosted: control your own data and protect your privacy instead of depending on a cloud service which may be discontinued at any moment.
- feed aggregation / syndication,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- OPML import/export,
- multiple ways to share stuff: via RSS feeds, using plugins to various social sites, sharing by URL, etc,
- sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss,
- Plugins and themes,
- detecting and filtering duplicate articles,
- flexible article filtering,
- JSON-based API,
- and much more…
- Official Android client
Link to trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fox.ttrss Link to full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fox.ttrss.key
Tiny Tiny RSS Screenshots
Tiny Tiny RSS Features
Tiny Tiny RSS information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Tiny Tiny RSS
- Upvoted a comment on Tiny Tiny RSS
I have been using TT-RSS for several years now and have gained some knowledge about the application and the community that brings it.
Although I really think TT-RSS is a very nice application I also must warn users for a very mean and crude community. It seems like Andrew, the author, a.k.a Fox make it a thing insulting users with simple questions or opinions different from the main stream instead of supporting them. Be prepared to be called stupid or retard instead of getting support. Be prepared for a laugh instead of an answer. The key persons seems to take turn making the insults.
For users seeking a supportive community I suggest using another application where the community have a positive attitude.
I strongly suggest users to select another software than TT-RSS, or if support is needed ask somewhere else.
The reason I am here commenting is because I am now evaluating the alternatives to TT-RSS. I think Andrew and the team is showing the worse attitude I ever found in open source communities during more than 10 years.
- added Tiny Tiny RSS as alternative(s) to Twine - RSS Reader
- added Tiny Tiny RSS as alternative(s) to Fiper