Zend Server Alternatives
The most popular alternative is XAMPP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Zend Server so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Zend Server alternatives are MAMP (Freemium), AMPPS (Free), Open Server (Free) and Fenix Web Server (Free, Open Source).
- XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl.
- MAMP installs a local server environment in a matter of seconds on your computer. It comes free of charge, and is easily installed.
- AMPPS is an easy to install software stack of Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python and Softaculous auto-installer that can be used on Desktops and office servers.
- Open Server - a portable server platform and software environment designed specifically for web developers, taking into account their recommendations and suggestions.
- Fenix is a desktop web server for developers. A simple and visual static web server with collaboration features.
- Choose fictional domain names to personalize each of your projects and create dozens of virtual servers in seconds.
- WPN-XM - is a free and open-source web server solution stack for professional PHP development on the Windows platform.
- With SecureWAMP you can set up a complete and safe WAMP-System in a few minutes, which you can administrate completely via a GUI.
- Nginx MariaDB Redis Php development stack for Windows, with Composer, Adminer, LetsEncrypt certificates, WinSCP, multiple PHP versions, projects and virtual servers. .
- High-performance PHP application server, load-balancer, process manager, and an MIT-licensed open-source product.