Online yEd Graph Editor Alternatives
There are many alternatives to yEd Graph Editor as a web app if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Online alternative is diagrams.net, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to yEd Graph Editor and many of them are available as a web app so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Online alternatives to yEd Graph Editor are PlantUML (Free, Open Source), Lucidchart (Freemium), TheBrain (Freemium) and MindMeister (Freemium).
- diagrams.net (previously draw.io) is a free online diagram drawing application for workflow, BPM, org charts, UML, ER, network diagrams.
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, collaboration, and data visualization to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real time. .
- TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map. .
- MindMeister is the market-leader in online mind mapping.
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- Google Drawings allows users to collaborate creating, sharing and editing images or drawings.
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. It has several main graph layout programs.
- MindManager’s flexible mind maps promote freeform thinking and quick organization of ideas, so creativity and productivity can live in harmony. Capture ideas. Manage meetings.
- Cacoo is a user-friendly online diagramming tool that allows you to create a variety of diagrams such as wireframes, flowcharts, UML diagrams, network diagrams, mindmaps...