What is YAT - Yet Another Terminal?
Download YAT for free. Yet Another Terminal :: Serial Communication. Engineering, testing and debugging of serial communication. Supports RS-232/422/423/485 as well as TCP/IP Client/Server/AutoSocket, UDP/IP Client/Server/PairSocket and USB Ser/HID.
- Serial terminal (connection endpoint) for engineering, testing and debugging purposes.
- Configurable input mode.
- Single-line text commands; multi-line text commands; files.
- Unlimited number of predefined commands; history of recent commands.
- Escapes for bin/oct/dec/hex like "\h(4F 4B)" as well as C-style "0x4F" and "0b01001111".
- Escapes for ASCII controls like "<CR><LF>" as well as C-style "\r\n".
- Special commands like "!(EOL)", "!(NoEOL)", "!(Delay)", "!(LineDelay)", "!(LineInterval)", "!(LineRepeat)".
- Option to automatically trigger an action.
- Option to automatically trigger a response.
- Versatile monitoring and logging of sent and received data.
- Formatting options for excellent readability.
- Support for numerous single- and multi-byte character encodings.
- Unicode value representation.
- Find options.
- Advanced options for text and binary communication.
- Advanced options for in-depth RS-232/422/423/485 debugging of flow control, break and buffering.
- Workspace supporting multiple terminals.
- Fully keyboard operable.
- Versatile shell/PowerShell command line including head-less operation.
- The perfect replacement for HyperTerminal or good ol' fashioned Windows 3.x
YAT - Yet Another Terminal Screenshots
YAT - Yet Another Terminal Features
YAT - Yet Another Terminal information
Comments and Reviews
Said about YAT - Yet Another Terminal as an alternative
YAT has allot of features that are good for Embedded Systems development.