After the passing of Pixelab's director and operator, the company ceased business operations in March 2017. The development and support of its products, including Datman, XXCopy, and XXClone, has been discontinued. Last version of XXClone, 2.08.8, released in January 2017, can be still downloaded from the Wayback Machine.
XXCLONE currently does not support a Dynamic Disk as the target volume.
When you install and run the XXCLONE Freeware, you will immediately notice that some of the backup options are disabled (grayed out in the display). Currently, there are 2 things that the Freeware does not support.
1. The Freeware does not support any of the incremental backup options. Every clone operation will be a fresh, full backup that takes a long time. It demonstrates XXCLONEs basic capabilities. We dont recommend the Freeware use on a daily basis because of the wear-and-tear of the hard disk.
2. The ability to make an unattended operation. You may write a batch file but you need to be there to click the start button (the /START option has no effect in Freeware).
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • date
CategoryBackup & Sync
Summary and Relevance
Our users have written 5 comments and reviews about XXClone, and it has gotten 13 likes
- Developed by Pixelab, Inc.
- Proprietary and Free Personal product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license)
- Average rating of 3.2
- 26 alternatives listed