GitHub is a web-based hosting service for projects that use the Git revision control system. It is written in Ruby on Rails by Logical Awesome developers Chris Wanstrath, PJ Hyett, and Tom Preston-Werner.
- - GitHub is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to XP-Dev.com.
- - GitHub is the most popular free alternative to XP-Dev.com.
SourceForge empowers open source developers to create powerful software and share it with the world. They also feature a business software comparison directory that lists over 50,000 software titles.
Code collaboration version control. Offers hosted (freemium) for limited (5) users, and a commercial self-hosted for a subscription. Free licenses are available for qualified open source projects, nonprofits, and classrooms.
- - Bitbucket is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to XP-Dev.com.
Launchpad is a collaboration and Bazaar code hosting platform for (primarily open-source) software projects.
- - Launchpad is the most popular Open Source alternative to XP-Dev.com.
Gitea (Git with a cup of tea) is a painless self-hosted Git service written in Go
Radicle is a developer stack and peer-to-peer network for creating open source software together.
Static.app is the easiest way to host a static HTML website online. Drag-and-drop an archive with your page or an entire website and we will take care of the rest. Everything is included: SSL certificate, code editor, forms and media storage all in one place.
- - Static.app is the most popular commercial alternative to XP-Dev.com.
GitHuman is a decentralized alternative to GitHub and GitLab (Git sharing for everyone without any discrimination or restriction). It's built with IPFS and IPLD. It works without a centralised server.